All Services (6)
- Config ServiceThe Config microservice - Uses a DynamoDB table containing information about menu items and shop status, along with an Amazon API Gateway resource to provide authenticated access.
- Counting ServiceThe Counting microservice - Uses an Amazon DynamoDB table for incrementing order numbers sequentially.
- Order ManagerHandles order persistence to DynamoDB.
- Order ProcessorOrchestrates each order from start to completion
- Publisher ServiceThe Publisher microservice - Routes events to different IoT core topics. IoT Core publishes event messages to front-end applications.
- Validator ServiceProvides QR codes to front end display application, Codes are sorted in a DynamoDB table and used to validate each order.